Question
Posted by: Lucie | 2009/03/04

am i pregnant

We' re trying for a baby, I have had irregular periods, my gynae put me on 3 month prescptn for Utrogestan, whilst on this pill i had 24/25 day cycle for two months, the 3rd month (which is now) i' m 3 days late...Is it because the Utrogestan is now out of my system (the third and last course of the pill has ended in early february) or am i pregnant. I did a pregnancy test, shows neg.
Please help.

The best way to know is to do a blood test. It may be your cycle reverting to normal after stopping the tablets though.

1

Even if we wanted to we cant tell you if you are pregnant or not. Go for a blood test to be certain.