Posted by: nicky | 2009-02-10

am i pregnant?

Last month I took morning after pills(2 at once) 18hours after unprotected sex. My period is now 1 week late. I am having abdominal discomfort as if my period is about to start but nothing happends. my breasts are tender and i' m getting acne like i always do closer to my period but that' s about it.

It could be pregnancy or the effects of the morning after Pill. Do a pregnancy test to be sure.

Posted by: buy | 2009-02-10

why dont you buy a home pregnancy test? ask the pharmasist to give you the one that detects early pregnancy.

Reply to buy
Posted by: Nons | 2009-02-10

All I can say is.............

Reply to Nons