Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2009-01-12

am I pregnant

I have a 32 day cycle with relatively heavy period due to a copper T having been inserted. it is due to come out at the end of January and I am 2 weeks late. I have just started some spotting but have felt no usual symptoms of my period such as bloating, brast sensitivity, skin break outs, back aches and emotional ups and downs. I already have a daughter of 6 years so pregnancy is not entirely new to me. I have had bouts of nausea especially with certain smells. I also did a home pregnancy test when I was a week late which came back negative. I wold appreciate advice. tthank you.

Try a blood test to be sure.

2
Posted by: lynn | 2009-01-12

Hi Melissa
Just some friendly advice, I would also recommend you see a Dr or at least have the blood test to confirm pregnancy. The home tests can be wrong if it is still very early in the pregnancy.

Reply to lynn
Posted by: me | 2009-01-12

See a dr. It is dangerous to be pregnant with the copper T still in

Reply to me