Posted by: MelW | 2009-01-09

am i pregnant

I had my last period on the 1st of December 2008 ad about 2 days after that I stopped taking my birth control pills. I' m now 9 days late with my period and was wondering if it' s possible that I can be pregnant already?(my breast are slightly tender and i have cramping and im tired all the time) or could it be that my cycle is just changing because I' m not on the pill anymore?

It could be either. You will have to do a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Posted by: Melw | 2009-01-09

I have done a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I still have all the symptoms so i guess I' ll have to wait and see

Reply to Melw
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-09

If you' ve missed a period (which you have), you should do a home pregnancy test / blood test - there' s no other way to detect pregnancy