Question
Posted by: SASSYTOSSIE | 2008-11-17

Am i pregnant

My period came on October 10th it is now November 17th and it' s still not on, i took a pregnancy test on the 15th and it came up negative. what do you think?

Dear Sassytossie
One sometimes have a late or skipped period due to stress or hormonal imbalances - if you think there is a chance that you can be pregnant, repeat the test on the 20th

3
Posted by: F | 2008-11-19

I had the same problem-my period came 17 days late and pregnancy tests were negative. I was extremely stressed, so I guess that was the reason. Funnily enough, my next period was 6 days early! I wonder if that is normal... Anyway, if i were you, I' d repeat the test because two negative tests make it much less likely that you are pregnant.

Reply to F
Posted by: Mel | 2008-11-18

I' m in the same boat.. However, my last period was the end of July/beginning of August.. And i haven' t had it since. I took a pregnancy test aswell and it came up negative. What has me worried is that i have breast pains that are quite prominent. But i' m not showing any signs of pregnancy.. Can i be pregnant?? What wrong with me??

Reply to Mel
Posted by: joe | 2008-11-18

wen did you have sex?

Reply to joe