Question
Posted by: Zit | 2008/11/10

Am I pregnant?

I am 8 days late with my period and on the day I was suppossed to start menstruating I have been experiencing the pain that I experience in the beginning of my period. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I feel tired, bloated and urinate frequently. If I' m pregnant is it normal? I stopped taking Femodene ED on the 13th January 2008. Doc pls help.

Yes it is possible. Check a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Zit | 2008/11/10

Thanx Anon

Reply to Zit

You could be. Get a Home Pregnancy test and see what it says. If it' s negative, and you still haven' t gotten your period in a couple of days, repeat the test or see a doctor.

Posted by: Zit | 2008/11/10

Doc, my last period was on the 9th October. The first day was the 5th and stopped on the 9th October.

Reply to Zit