Question
Posted by: Mimioa | 2011/09/21

am i preggies

hi, i have been gettign my periods regularly since february after i stopped taking Nu Istrate last year August. We have been tryign to fall pregnant since then but to no avail. now i have been gettign my periods around the 16,17 and 18th of the month, if im late. but last month i had my periods early, around te 10,11,12 August and then i had them again around the1,2,3 of September. and now its very quiet. i have to say i have a pain on my belly on the right toward the waiste and i feel tht my breast r fuller than normal but they are not sensetive. i was thinkig of waiting until maybe month end before i take a test.but wot are the chances that i actually am

You have not missed a period, so pregnancy is unlikely.

2

Posted by: Slippers | 2011/09/22

You''ll only know if you take a test, but if your last period was 1 - 3 September then it''s unlikely you''d get a positive result so early.
It could be that your cycle is getting shorter.

Good luck!

Reply to Slippers