Question
Posted by: jack | 2011/09/20

am i pre-diabetic

In the morning my blood sugar level is between 8 and 10. during the day it is between 5 and 7. Am I pre-diabetic and what can I do to reverse it. I am using glucophage 850 at the moment but do not want to be on medication at all anymore. My dietician also feels that I should stop taking medication because she put me on a special diet.

Jack

You will have to follow the special diet very strictly and engage in at least 45 minutes of strenous cardio-vascular exercise at least 6 days per week if you want to stop taking the medication.