Am I overweight

I am 1.76 m tall and currently weigh 70.8kg' s
My daughter is 13 weeks old. How much weight do I have to lose for me not to be considered overweight?

Dear Charleen
Now that you have provided me with this piece of information, my answer is that you already have a BMI = 22,8 which is only 0,8 more than the ideal of 22 for adult women. No wonder you are not losing weight! Please do NOT try to lose the 2.6 kg which would give you that ideal BMI of 22 at this stage. Eat a well balanced diet, breastfeed your daughter to give her the best chance in life and by all means do some exercise to tighten any muscles that may be slack after the pregnancy, but don't put your poor body through unnecessary stress right now.
Enjoy your baby