Question
Posted by: Althea | 2009-11-04

Am I overreacting

We' ve been together for 7 months. I have always known that he is a workaholic, before we even dated. The first four months were a bliss, we went away every second weekend, he told me he loved me every opportunity he got. After 4 months things have changed, he now starts working from 6am, finishes at 12 midnight and works 8 to 5 on weekends. He spends his free time with his sisters and mom and I have never met them and I doubt they even know I exist! I have my own place but he does not even spend the night like he used to. I hardly see him. He calls me once a day but it' s brief and the last time he told me he loved me was on our our 6 month anniversary. I had forgotten about the day but he sent me flowers at work and took me out for dinner. I have told him several times how I feel about him not spending time with me but he says that a nagging woman is unattractive to him. Do you think my complains have led him to fall out of love with me or am I just overreacting?

Its odd, but almost everyone who posts a question here asking "am I over-reacting ? " is usually under-reacting.
It sounds as though he is mfully wrapped up in his workaholism and his family, and really doesn't have real room in his life fopr w relationship with you or anyone else.

2
Posted by: Oh dear | 2009-11-04

Get out of this relationship as quick as you can and run run run!! Don' t get yourself into the situation where you can' t get out anymore. Believe me - they do not change!

Reply to Oh dear