Question
Posted by: Landie | 2010-03-03

Am I or not-so frustrated

Hi THere
I am on Nordette for the last 6months, problem is I had such weird cycles, would be halfway through my pack,then i would get my period,but now i have totally stopped, my last period was 26/1! I did 2 pregnancy tests, both say negative, but if i work it out, Im only 7days late now, so could the test have been wrong? is my body trying to adjust to the pill (was on the injection for a year before) should I take another test a bit later?

I don't think that you are pregnant. It could still be the effects of the injection causing the irregular cycles but I would suggets that you see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-06