Posted by: xxx | 2009-09-23

am i or are`nt i

I`m a 24 year old woman and has been fantasising about sex with woman allot reacently. I cant fulfil the fantasy because I`m in a relationship at present. I`m really confused! Does that make me a lesbian???

Sexual fantasies are extremely varied in nature. This is what makes them 'fantasies' and not 'realities'! Many women have sexual fantasies about other women, and many of those women still identify as heterosexual and are comfortable with their sexuality. There are some people who identify as homosexual after a period of questioning. Give yourself time to consider all the aspects of your current relationship and where you feel centred within yourself. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

Posted by: Babe | 2009-09-23

I dont think we should lable ourselves so easily, like a fantasy about being with a woman makes you a ' lesbian' . When one enters a sexual relationship with any one, one should rather ask if it is a healthy relationship based on mutual trust and respect, and it is possible to have such a relationship with a man or a woman. Myself, I would happily turn ' lesbian'  for an evening with Ciara in the Enrique music video (my fantasy)! We should relax more and accept ourselves as complex beings and enjoy the ride!

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Ken | 2009-09-23

It does not make you a lesbian at all, it is a common female fantasy.
Quite a lot of women are bisexual too and enjoy making with men &  women

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-23

I am surprised your man got upset when you told him about your feelings, considering that most mens fantasy is to see two women together, and that is a fact. I would l be very happy if my lady felt like you do.

Posted by: Me too | 2009-09-23

same position as i am.i dont know what to do about it,
and latelt ive been thinking about it a lot.
i am 23.
how about we meet
my bf got mad when i told him how ive been feeling
am sure he would never let me do it.
but i know i am not les
i love my man

Reply to Me too