Posted by: xxx | 2009-09-23

am i or are`nt i

I`m a 24 year old woman and has been fantasising about sex with woman allot reacently. I cant fulfil the fantasy because I`m in a relationship at present. I`m really confused! Does that make me a lesbian???

Sexual fantasies are extremely varied in nature. This is what makes them 'fantasies' and not 'realities'! Many women have sexual fantasies about other women, and many of those women still identify as heterosexual and are comfortable with their sexuality. There are some people who identify as homosexual after a period of questioning. Give yourself time to consider all the aspects of your current relationship and where you feel centred within yourself. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information