Posted by: MAYBE | 2010-10-28

Whenever i have sex with my husband, I only orgasm when i fantasize about another woman. His penis size is good, I feel it but he can not make me orgasm. Is it me or is it him? I enjoy his sex but I can''t stop fantasizing having sex with a woman. And i orgasm when i masturbate. What does this mean?

Have you ever had any concerns about your sexual orientation previously? if you did and due to conforms of society, you suppressed these urges, then they may be starting to resurface. If you've never had any doubt regarding sexual orientation, and you have enjoyed sex with your husband or other men previously, than this might just be a transitory phase representing your desire for some excitement in the bedroom or just some variation (eg by using sex toys, changing the scenery etc). Explore these options first, exclude and deal with underlying psychological stressors, and if it still persists, consider speaking to a psychologist to help fully analyse and understand what is going on.

Posted by: dont | 2010-10-28

dont...stay straight trust me you dont want to be sleeping with your own kind when it goes down

Reply to dont
Posted by: jj | 2010-10-28

im with u on this only me... maybe find someone to experiment with... see how u feel after that(a girl)!

Reply to jj
Posted by: Only me | 2010-10-28

You''re probably gay...

Reply to Only me