Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/30

Am i okay??

hi

i don' t know what' s happening to me, i think about something that i must do and before i do it i forget what is it that i wanted to do, last night when i was going to sleep i was all fine but when i wake up this morning i have a terrible headache killing me like migrane i slept well not thinking about anuthing that might worry me.

what is going on with me???

Sounds very like effects of stress, at work or at home. This sort of memory problem usually arises not from our not being able to recall something, but from having been distracted, not concentrating properly, and not putting it properly in memory the first time. Migraine headaches usually tend to be on one side of the head, but the bad headaches all round the head, are often tension headaches

2
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/30

some friend told me when i' m sleeping i think a lot about my abusive ex, i don' t know what to believe.

i loose focus soemtimes.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: sunflower | 2008/07/30

are you sure there is something wrong? maybe there is nothing wrong but you worry so much because you think there is. as for forgetfulness that is more common than you think. don' t assume something is wrong unless there are more symptoms. if you could sleep properly maybe you are just a worrisome person by nature.

Reply to sunflower