Question
Posted by: girly | 2010-04-13

am i nuts?

i am 29 years old and have been in a few relationships were sex was great! of late (i am single) i watch porn and i have become almost addicted to porn where anal penetration is included and strangley enough prefer it when the man in the flick is black and WELL ENDOWED. i am addicted to black mens penises?! whats wrong with me?!!??

taste and fantasy is unique to each individual. if it is a preference based on positive and pleasurable approaches to sex then there is nothing wrong.

11
Posted by: Dev | 2010-04-29

need a black dildo and a man to help

Reply to Dev
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-04-14

Yes you are -|- ed

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Guy | 2010-04-14

Nothing wrong with having fantasies, however be careful not for it to take over you life as XXX mentioned. If you feel that strongly about it then you can act on it (responsibily). Maybe then you wont fantasize about it all the time.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-14

We all have our own fantasies,you have yours,so go with it.Just don''t let it take over your life.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010-04-14

Aaah, I see we have a new set of people who are aiming for the Darwin awards. People - not a sex site!! Do you not have any common sense!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: girly | 2010-04-14

wot u wanna chat about nick ?

Reply to girly
Posted by: Sam | 2010-04-14

my wife has the same fantasy mail us at rn2swingatwebmaildotcodotza

Reply to Sam
Posted by: nick | 2010-04-13

e mail me your addy at 2133350 at uwc dot ac dot za. I would really like to have a conversation with you.

Reply to nick
Posted by: nick | 2010-04-13

Reply to nick
Posted by: girly again | 2010-04-13

i even google " black penises"  when im bored and almost research black penises

Reply to girly again
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-13

Reply to sexologist