Question
Posted by: hubbiex | 2009/11/20

am I nuts

Hi Doc, I am the one who long ago compained of this blonde lady who I paid the R1m plus commission etc. She is the one who never bothered giving me a plate of food despite being paid R30k plus monthly.
I did a business deal with her brother on her insistence, screaming and fighting. He deliberately cheated me with about R60k.
The rare occassions when we are intimate I cannot climax - at the age of 50 it takes longer than when you are younger. It does not seem to bother her - I do not think she enjoys it despite me trying everything and spending time on her.
So in short I think we irritate the hell out of each other as I have seen through her and her greed. Her brother walked out of school into a business his dad gave him. It turned on him and at the age of forty he has to try and make ends meet.
I cannot stomach him as he has this ego, macho man ex manager supremo attitude - he also hates my guts.

Why can I not let go of this woman(when I tried to retrench her she screamed at me and a fight ensued)
There is no joy with this person -I do not trust her and when she gets lovey dovey I know she wants more money.

Generally, people who are nuts don't imagine that they could be. But you may be foolish, and resisting facing obvious facts. I can't imagine wy someone with your obvious talents and usual good sense, would continue to associate with someone so ungrateful and uncaring who has taken so much money from you, and even scrounged more for her unworthy kin.
A sensible man would have dumped her long ago. And a nearly sensible man would probably find it hard to remain potent, let alone to climax, with someone with her history. You deserve so much better than her, and have no need to feel desperate. From your description, she is engaging in sometghing like a cross between prostitution and extortion. Let her scream - retrench or fire her, and lead a happer life on your own, till you can find someone genuine, who likes you more than your wallet.

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/23

I think you should def.retrench her and employ me...
I would work my-|-off for half her salary.
So when you eventually do fire her please let me know!
How could you put up with her, you surely do not feel for her, so whats holding you.
Afraid of being alone I guess but once you let go of old baggage only then will new, fresh and inspiring things come into yor life.
By holding on you are preventing that from happening to you and you wont be able to move on.
Just do it!

Reply to Kelly