Question
Posted by: KATE | 2011/10/28

Am i normal woman

Is this normal behiour, I don''t mind having sex with somone that I know very well we not in a relationship and expect nothing more from him except that, we only talk when we want to have sex together. is it normal to have no strings attatched sex with somone 4 years younger?
At times I look at my friends and undress them with my eyes wondering how they would do in bed, am very sure i don''t want to have a relationship with these guys just want to bonk... Do other women experience this?

If both of you are happy, pleased and satisfied with the relationship than it can be regarded as normal.

10
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011/10/31

Keep telling yourself " IT''S ALL GOOOD!!!"  Kate. One day you going to wake-up and question some of the choices you have made. You are not the first person and nor will you be the last person to have this casual attitude to something that should actually be the ultimate expression of love between two people.

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: kate | 2011/10/31

well JR live a little, just try it, like I said i don''t sleep around, for the past yr i have had one " friend with benefits"  and it''s so cool, we both understand what kind of relationship we having,
U sound bitter because u r ready to generelise behaviour and label a whole group based on me?? don''t u call that overreacting? Hey, if i don''t find someone who will accept my past then so be it,it''s their right to choose who they want to be and it''s totally ok with me and they will not reject every woman who has done what i did, a mature man will not want to be with ME bcause of who I am and not because of I did nor will he reject another woman based on what I did, if he did it will be very immature don''t u think?? I also don''t think men love and choose to be with us based on our sex life, it''s bigger than that my dear!!
Relax, don''t think too much about other people''s behaviour and choices, do what makes u happy as long as u don''t step on someone''s toes IT''S ALL GOOOD!!

Reply to kate
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/31

KATE, just curious why I am labled as bitter because I am talking the truth?

Reply to JR
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/10/31

Wow, Kate now this is a first for me, man would I love to be one of your friends. I think its totally normal, sex is great and we should all learn to enjoy it. As well as learn what turns the other partner on, that way we will all have better sex lives.

Live out your fantacy girl and have fun, as long as its safe.

ENJOY.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/31

Men (or should I say gentlemen) dont have respect women who sleep around. What if you meet a man you do truly love and then you have to explain your " loose"  life. Do you think he is going to be happy that his woman has been around the block and back? Do you think you will have a smooth relationship? Bonking a hoard of men may be great in the short term, but long term, it will mess up the rest of your life. Respect yourself and respect your body.

Reply to JR
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/10/31

WELL I WOULDNT CALL IT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR BUT I''M SURE THAT YOU HAVE HAD SOME TYPE OF ''LET-DOWN'' THEREBY THE CASUAL SEX! NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AS LONG AS THE GUY KNOWS THAT THIS IS A PHYSICAL &  NO EMOTIONS INVOLVED! BUT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL START TO REGRET IT COS SEX WITH NO FEELINGS ATTACHED IS LIKE HAVING SEX WITH A MACHINE! THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: KATE | 2011/10/31

I don''t get it JR, what''s respect got to do with this? are you implying just because some man likes having sex,we should not respect MEN?
In the first place I never said I represent women, nor did i say i go around naked and offering myself to any jack and jill.
JR i think u really are bitter abut something and u need help, get couselling before u die " young" 

Reply to KATE
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/31

And we wonder why men have no respect for women.............

Reply to JR
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: wendy | 2011/10/28

It is normal girl, at least you have appetite where more women fall flat

Reply to wendy