Question
Posted by: ++ guy | 2010/06/18

am i normal ?

hi ya''all. im 29 yrs old and my mother is coloured and my father is a venda man. i am very much oinlove with my gf of 6mnths and we are speaking about marriage and having children. we havent had sex yet and its not her decision. i am too scared to get naked with her as i lost a few gf''s becuase of how my penis looks. i know it sounds stupid, but i have a long, thick one. im not boasting but when i used to have sex only half could go all the way in. sometimes i have to hold it with my hand to keep it harder for longer. pls help me. is there a way i can have it reduced ?

Dear ++guy

This is not a common complaint, but is obviously causing you concern. You mention that it has been difficult to penetrate your partners adequately. It is worth mentioning that it is important to ensure that your partner is adequately aroused and therefore lubricated before penetration is attempted. The vagina is designed to expand but must be lubricated to avoid discomfort.

If you still have concerns about the size of your penis, it may be reassuring for you to go and have an examination by a doctor or urologist.

4
Posted by: ++guy | 2010/06/22

thank u all for ur comments. i have sicne spoken to her about it and shown her...seems we have made progress

Reply to ++guy
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/21

1st show her and see eht she says abt it and the only way u would knw is for u tel tell her...........

Reply to zan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/20

Dear ++guy

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Koos | 2010/06/18

Is jou bynaam dalk " Donkie"  ? Gee dit vir haar en laat sy dit geniet.

Reply to Koos