Question
Posted by: Memory Loss | 2009-11-25

Am i Lossing IT

Ever since i had my daughter five years ago, i cannot remember things. its really bad now as i cant even remember wat i had for supper last night or to lock the house at night.
I am 31years old and need to know if i am losing my mind.

Thanks doc, appreciate your advice!!!

You're not losing your mind, but there could be quite a number of diferent reasons for the situation you describ. Seeing a good psychiatrist or psychologist for a full assessment would be helpful, as they could check on most of these possibilities as well as assing the severity and exact nature of the memory loss. There could, for instance, be a degree of PND, Post Natal Depression which can mess up memory for a while, or there could be some physical factor which would need clarification.
Maybe it'll be only a minor cause that is identified, but significant memory loss should not be ignored, and deserves a proper check-up

1