Question
Posted by: Nina | 2011/09/17

Am I losing it.............

I met this guy early june, we''ve been chatting since then, he should alot interest in me. Then we agreed we concentrate on Ramadhan since it''s a holy month, I called him after Ramadhan, he didn''t respond, then few days later I sent him a text asking if we stand in the same position.

He didn''t respond finally I asked to tell me where he stands so that I don''t bother him he sends me a text stating that Am sorry, pl''s forgive me. I liked you from the first time I met you but am scared. At my age it is quite embarrassing. Am confused.

What is he confused about? When I ask him he doesn''t respond? Am straight forward person, it frustrates me when I''m not dealt with the same.

No real relationship consists of texting. At best, it's a supplement to a genuine realtime relationship, or a simulation of one. Npbpdy can tell you what he means by his texts, but him - if even he understands them. Can't you meet maybe in a public place like a coffee-shop, to talk, like, in person ?

4
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/09/18

Why not phone him and have a REAL conversation??????????

Reply to Obvious

You know it''s very easy to send an SMS... You have time to think about what to say to the person... Something they''ll like. He ignored your first two SMSes, that''s not just ''out of embarrasment''. It''s rude to ignore an SMS, firstly. But then for you to send another without waiting for him to reply (if he was even planning to) makes you seem desperate, and maybe he thinks he can get a little something. Don''t underestimate the lengths a man will go to. You may think he''s not like that, but really you only met him like 4 months ago? And you didn''t even spend the 1st month talking? Think about this logically please...

Posted by: ? | 2011/09/18

texting is not a relationship!

Reply to ?