Question
Posted by: Tumza | 2008/11/20

Am I just tired or ill?

am not well. Since the beginning of this week, I am forever tired. I nap in the office,the first I do when I get home is nap on the couch then wake up to make a quick dinner,when I' m done I go straight to bed and I don' t even struggle to sleep.I dont even read anymore Iike I used to. I wake in the morning,still tired.What could be wrong with me?

Dear Tumza
You are either pregnant or you have an underlying problem like a viral infection, anemia or underactive thyroid!
See also http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm
Please rather see a doctor