Question
Posted by: wife | 2009-04-08

am i insane?

i started checking his phone from 2005, find a girlfriend, phone the girlfriend, confront him, he stops with that one and jump to the next, i soon find out, do the same and he stops and jumps to the nexts, never admits them. i phone him 80% more than he phones me, i check his whereabouts all the tym, i wonder what he is doing all the tym, i still check his phone, i still find a new girlfriend.

i feel we dont connect anymore, we are two separate individuals that are married and living together who are sharing every asset and two children. divorcing is expensive! i have always been loyal and faithful to him!

but i need love, affection, i feel i am in need of someone who can understand me, who would love me, be honest and faithful to me someone i will lough with most of the tym and quarell sedomly,

i need to start doing things for me, and be concerend about me and our kids, forget about him and staff he does, started reading a book but it dont help,i need something where i can put my efforts on, something that will replace him....what?

Why on earth are you still with him ? He has proved, time and again, that he is cheating, and lying, and intends to continue doing so, so long as you allow him to do so. Surely divorce would be more expensive to him than to you, as he would need to pay maintenance for the kids ? DO get a legal opinion. Sure you want love and affection --- and he is not providing that, and doesn't seem to have any intention of doing so.

2
Posted by: Me | 2009-04-08

Yes what are you still doing with him. You found out the first time in 2005 - 4 years ago.

What are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont need to read a book etc to shift your energy....just get the hell out.

What are you hanging on for in any case?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Really | 2009-04-08

Divorcing is not expensive.. considering the peace of mind and happiness you will be rewarding yourself with.

He keeps on cheating because he knows you know and he knows you will not do anything about it... you will still stay!

Sometimes separating and giving him the space he needs to do what he wants seem like the next best thing to do.. maybe he will have decided what he really wants.... Being with someone like him will only make you depressed and maybe even bring you Z3 - you know.... HIV..... It seems he is sleeping around and I hope you are using protection.

It' s sad to feel lonely when you are in a relationship! But you don' t have to let it go on...

Make up your mind and maybe move on!

Reply to Really