Question
Posted by: rae | 2008/08/23

Am i insane

If i tell my husband i don' t like what he said or did,he says i am just a miserable person.I was born miserable.From what i was taught if you not happy with something you need to let it out,but when i do he gets angry says i like to complain.I am insane.and i will never be happy because i am always complaining.

what must i do ?????????????????????????????????????

Well, I'm sure you're not insane, rae. Maybe he's unduly sensitive to criticism ( remember he was brought up; differently from you ) ; maybe there's something about the WAY you express your feelings that happens, even unintentionally, to make the other person feel irritated and put down ?