Posted by: Weza | 2011-12-03

am i infected?

my partner tested positive on thursday n i tested negative on saturday. Friday i developed flu, tiredness and i even vomitted. Is it possible that i might be infected just that the virus is not detected yet? Can i start with treatment already? How?

If you are referring to HIV, it is possible that you are infected and that the virus is not detected, as you can be in the window period. You can start treatment with antiretroviral medication. Consult your nearest HIV clinic for advice.

Posted by: weza | 2011-12-05

dear doc Now she claims that i''m the one who infected her, is it posible to infect someone when the virus has not been detected in my blood and as soon as she is tested its detected in her?

Reply to weza