Question
Posted by: Shandi Lee | 2008/08/07

am I in danger

Im bulimic and its getting the better of me.My throat is swolen and last night I had acid come up and was battling to breathe or swallow because it burnt all the way down and kept coming back up with acid.What is happening, my throat still feels partially closed when I breathe.

Hi Shandi
You probably have inflammation in the throat and esophagus tissue - this can in the long term cause cancer. Please get help for the bulimia - there are medication you can take to help you with this. A psychiatrist would be the right specialist to see.