Posted by: Insecure | 2008-11-13

Am i going crazy?

I have been with my BF for 6 months and we are very close. We spend almost every day together and things generally go well. He has a hectic past of cheating on all his girlfriends.
He’ s been very honest with me about his past even though his stories have shocked me. We often have altercations about girls and his behaviour. He does generally stop when I confront him.
I recently had a lesbian friend came to live with me. Now my BF was very excited to find out that she was the bar lady he had hit on in a bar last year. She’ s at home all day and I work and he’ s been finding
A million excuses to go to my place during his lunch while I’ m at work. Even asking me to leave him with my keys. He never comes to my tennis games but when he found out that she is also playing with me, wants to come to our next game.
This morning we were supposed to leave for work together but he said I should leave him as he was not ready. My friend was out at the time and when he called at 9 saying he was about to leave my friend had said she was on her way home. Later in the day I called his work and was told he had not come in. When I called him he said he decided not to go to work. When his car broke down and I went to help him and wait for the tow truck in the rain last night we only got home after 12 this morning and after that ordeal I just wanted to go to bed. When we arrived home, the first thing he said was that he bet’ s my friend is on the couch and he ran to the couch to check. I nothing would ever happen between them but I feel it not by my BF’ s choice. Or even if it is just a fascination or admiration it is making me feel uncomfortable. I think the fact that he is open about it, makes him think that it’ s okay. My question is, Is this over zealous enthusiasm when it comes to my friend normal? Am I just being insecure?

Its good if he's being honest about his previous affairs -- is he being as frank and honest about current affairs ? If your friend's presence makes you so uncomfortable, why did you invite her to stay, and why don't you encourage her to move on ? Doesn't she have a job to do, somewhere else ? But as to what might be happening, you'll have to ask him, won't you ?