Posted by: wenawena | 2009-01-05

Am I gay? Puzzled...

I' m a healthy man in my mid 30s and in a heterosexual relationship for 7 years. The problem is  I have big buttocks and used to play with them. Used to self stimulate my butts till I cum. I had backstreet anal sex about 2 years ago (was anally penetrated). I then stopped seeing that guy after 3 encounters. I' m still in a relationship with my girl. I sometimes fantasize about the 3 encounters. Where do I belong? gay, bi or straight.? Want to be straight. How can I stop these fantasies forever. PLEASE HELP.

Stop bothering with words and classifications! Sexuality is fluid – do what you enjoy!
Anal sex is ..Just that- Anal sex! The activity does not determine your sexual orientation! There are many gays who do not enjoy it and don’t practice it.

Posted by: Ralph | 2009-01-05

Any guy who has something put up his bum will get stimulated if its done right. Doesnt mean you are gay but if you are so what. Maybe since u enjoyed anal stimulation you thought about sex with a guy because anal pleasure is seen as ' gay'  and not something hetero guys enjoy but that is nonsense. You might enjoy a woman giving it to ur chocolate starfish even more than ur 3 ' encounters' . But yes after 7 years together suggesting anal penetration to your gf must be scary but doesnt mean ur gay. Suggest a finger first because u are curious maybe.

Reply to Ralph
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-05

Buy your female partner a strap-on dildo. Use no lubrication at all. She can then pump the hell out of your backside until you bleed and you have no desire for that anymore.