Question
Posted by: Lingua | 2011/10/13

Am I gay?

Everytime I watch porn I get excited by parts where girls r giving guyz -|- s, it turns me on, I do not watch sex. Sometimes I collect only -|- movies. Is this normal or am I gay? I only masturbate when it those parts.

The only person who knows if you are gay or not will be YOU!!!If you feel sexually attracted to only the same sex persons, you may be gay. It can be that you are attracted to both sexes (bisexual).You may have had traumatic experiences as a child and now have a fixation for the things you mentioned. If you are not sure, consult a professional or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’ Deidre - SASHA

3

More like, am I stupid?

Posted by: Chris | 2011/10/13

Oh no, school is out !!!

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/13

Reply to sexologist