Question
Posted by: Sher | 2008/09/19

Am I doing the right thing ?

I have decided to relocate due to problems with my husband , we have been for counselling and tried quite e few times by ourselves he changes for about a week then goes right back to the person I do not know and want by baby to be around , I have written a last letter to him , which I would like to be evaluated from a psychological perspective , I need ti understand myself as well , whether I am doing the right thing , or I am at fault her , I have expressed myself quite well in this letter and I need to know who I can send it to ??

It makes sense to see a good local counsellor ( maybe there's one available on campus ) for a personal assessment of you, your situation, and your options for handling it. If you have both sincerely ried counselling without success, the counselor may be able to advise usefully, too

1
Posted by: Sher | 2008/09/19

Thanks Alot

Reply to Sher