Question
Posted by: Sad Mommy | 2008/10/20

Am I? Do I? Take 2 - Follow up

Hi Dr

Well they wont let up on me.

I was called in again for beating my child this time.

My daughter told them what the mark was and they didnt believe her and made a new case against me.

The big purple bruise on her back, is a big purple birthmark. I have proof of this and yet they still want to persue this case against me.

I cant eat or sleep or work and my family has now been ripped apart.

The teacher who made the complaint didnt follow the proper protocol and report the incident to the head master, he knew of the birthmark and this would/should have been resolved on the spot. She went over his head and went to social services who hauled me in, stripped my child without her or my permission and even after the saw it was not a bruise, insist on weekly visits now.

This is invasion of privacy and harassment now isnt it? I did all they wanted. I co operated fully and it seems that they can ruin my whole life for no reason and there is nothing I can do to stop them. I am being accused of beating my child, is that not defamation or crimen injura? If I knew I had legal recourse I would feel alot better but for now I am beaten down with a stick with no light at the end of the tunnel.

I cant carry on like this.

COnsult a good local lawyer. If you have actually a case against you for assaulting your child, when the "bruise" is a large birth-mark, you could surely sue them for a large sum. Sure sounds like defamation or libel, and perhaps crimen injuria too. DO get a lawyer --- from the nearest Law School's free law clinic if necessary

3
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/10/20

hey sad mommy

Im really sorry for this rollercoaster ride that you on, stay strong all will be well in time. Get a lawyer &  fight this. Good luck

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Sad Mommy | 2008/10/20

Thank you CS and ?

I am looking for a lawyer now.

Reply to Sad Mommy
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/20

you need a lawyer. Something is not right here, and you need legal advice. Please get yourself a lawyer, and fight for your child!

Reply to ?