Question
Posted by: pattie | 2010/01/12

am i depressed or not

im 29 and a month preg with my first baby, i wake up every morning with anxiety, no enerygy and not interested in anything, my worry is this should have been the happiest time of my life.

You may be depressed. Discuss it with your doctor.

5

Posted by: Racoon | 2010/01/13

Please ignore my post...blush...I didn' t read Pattie' s post carefully.

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/01/13

Please have your doc check you out! It could be PND and it must be treated. For your sake and baby' s. I had PND, left it for too long before seeking treatment and ended up missing out on so much of our first son' s joys. Hey, adn take care!!

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Ticks | 2010/01/13

I am no expert, but while pregnant with my first boy, I was so tired and down I did not even want to get up in the morning. I cried the whole day and just looked and felt ugly. This passes within the 1st three months and according to my gynae it was very normal. Good luck, and you will soon start enjoying your little one on the way.

Reply to Ticks
Posted by: Princess | 2010/01/12

I feel the same i' m also a about 6weeks preg but i feel so week and I do not have appetite, i eat because i have to have to. Please advise Doc if this is normal all I want to do is to sleep all the time

Reply to Princess