Question
Posted by: Maddness | 2008/06/23

Am I being stupid?

Is it ok for your partner to invite their ex out with him, his friends and his current Girlfriend or am i being stupid?

I entirely agree with Lin. You are not being stupid. If he discussed it with you and you were agreeable, then it should not be a problem ; if not discussed with you -- maybe so. But you need to discuss this calmly with him so as to understand what this is about ( and what it is NOT about ).

1
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/23

It all depends on if he discussed it with you and visa versa. Communication is very important. If you told him that you dislike the fact that he wants to invite his ex and he goes and invite her, then there definately is a problem - communication.
Talk to him and tell him why it'll make you uncomfortable.

Good Luck!
Lin

Reply to Lin