Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-28

Am I at risk doing oral

Please can you tell me if I am at risk at all from a serious infection disease.

I am seeing two women and with each we do not use protection. I have tested regularly and both women know. They are both on the pill. And I am their only sexual partner.

I like to come inside both women and them perform oral on them thereafter (referred to as a cream pie). It was my own mixed with their wetness. Once inside, it will later drip and her privates will be very well lubricated. I like to go down on her when so, and they both love it…  Am I at any risk/ disease if I am licking out these women when my sperm mixes with their internal juices?

The golden rule for protection of yourself against any sexually transmitted disease is to use a condom. Woman being on the pill does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases - the pill only prevent pregnancy. How can you guarantee that they only have sex with you ?

2
Posted by: ziggy | 2010-04-28

Boomsie, I generally enjoy your advice and opinions you give to people to help them. But this particular comment was uncalled for. Giving advice is one thing, but passing judgement is another.

Reply to ziggy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

no. just dont complain when you get real bad sores in your mouth.
and o, your definitly going to hell. one woman,one man. that how god wanted it.

Reply to boomsie