Posted by: Gogo | 2010-02-20

Am i at risk??

I enjoy oral sex!!!!
Most of all what i enjoy is to insert my tounge into my partners ass!!!
She is loves it!!!
What i like to know am i at risk of catching any diseases??

yes there are risks - particularly of contracting intestinal parasites and hep B and papilloma virus- interestingly the risk of contracting HIV from this is almost non existent

Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-22

Nothing wrong with that as long as both of you take a bath before and make sure it is clean. I prefer to use chocolate sauce on my lady down there and love to lick away. Its so nice to feel your tonuge on that tight whole. And when she is in the mood and returns the favour, it feels awesome. People dont know what they missing. Yes, you call it dirty but remember if you wash properly and do it immediately with lube etc. its so much fun.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-21

Gogo yes you are!!! the anus are a breeding place for a lot of germs, dont know how or if you clean " it"  but yes you are most defenatly at risk.