Question
Posted by: Merle | 2009/01/12

am i a slut???

My ex-friend met her now ex-husband when she was taken out for dinner by me, ok and she decided to cut ties with me because she saw how well we got on with this guy! i didn'  t think anything of it, until they decided to get married and i wasn'  t invited - i was very hurt!!!

the husband was also hurt and decided to visit me after all that and asked why i didn'  t attend and stuff and i explained to him and he understood. Few years later we got together and we developed feelings for each other - i slept with him once and i counldn'  t do it again - due to guilt. Now he is divorcing her and i want to be close to him, i don'  t know if i want a relationship with him or not - but i want him!!! has anyone ever experienced this or am i wrong in doing this???

NB: He is such a good love maker!!!

By the sound of it you are enjoying the sexual energy but do not necessary want a committed relationship. It is understandable that there is chemistry between people and we cannot always ignore it – she most probably felt it way in the beginning. It is important to be honest with yourself and with him and explore where this ”relationship” is going. It is important that the two of your agree on the nature of your relationship – it can only be constructive if both parties are 100% in agreement with the course of action. If he wants more and you do not/cannot give more – then you might have to channel your “desire” somewhere else.

5
Posted by: Merle | 2009/01/14

Wakaa - you' ve hit home!!! i am seeing someone else...

Reply to Merle
Posted by: wakaa | 2009/01/13

You followed your instincts and didn' t regret sleeping with this guy. If you wanted your sexual needs to be taken care of and it was, then you have nothing to worry about. Your ex friend will remain just that, ex-friend. She is not your friend anymore. So, just enjoy the great sex life with your guy and make sure you state your case very clear from the onset - just a sexual partner, period. As for marriage and faithfullness, you know very well that he can cheat on and divorce women like nobody' s bussines, so don' t ask more than sex. Just sex only, no commitment. I hope you are not seeing anyone else at the moment......... If so, then my anwer to your question on whether you are a slut or not, will be yes, you are a slut. If you are not seeing anyone else, then you are not a slut. Good luck.

Reply to wakaa
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/12

I hope so too.Don' t forget if she rushed into marriage then so did he.He could simply could have said " no"  to her proposal.
Just don' t you rush into anything now.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: merle | 2009/01/12

Thanks for your honest response sg. It is sad that she rushed into marriage (she proposed) and only to discover that they had very little in common.

I hope that we will be a good pair!!!

Reply to merle
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/12

I don' t know about a slut but clearly this woman picked up a vibe.In any event is she is no longer your friend then I guess a relationship with him should be your business.(she will then definately never be your friend again though).
With regard to having slept with him while he was still married,now that is another story and some might even say you are a slut.
Pity his " good"  lovemaking techniques did not keep him with his wife BUT sh*t happens and divorces are commonplace these days.
You might find real love with him but lets hope he doesn' t find another women to bonk while you are not around.

Reply to Sg