Question
Posted by: Holmes | 2010/12/15

Am I a sex freak?

I am an ordinary Joe, I think, but my life seems to revolve around sex. I have a staggering porn collection, I masturbate once a day, have sex with my wife at least thrice a week, and I think about sex constantly. When I meet a woman I immediately imagine her naked, bending over and exposing herself to me. I have an above average size penis - 10 inches erect and almost 7 in girth - and all I want do is have sex, think about sex, masturbate and fantasise about having sex with random strangers. It sometimes gets to the point where it interferes with work, and I miss deadlines because I am wanking to porn on my PC insted of doing my work. What sort of professional help do I need?

you are not a freak but you seem to have moved into the era of sex and porn addiction as it is now interfering with your work . Professional help from an addiction centre will benefit you greatly

13
Posted by: Kb | 2011/01/09

Freak!

Just joking. I 2 luv sex.But as 4 Aha,3/4 times.Now dats a freak.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Kb | 2011/01/09

Freak!

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Kb | 2011/01/09

Freak!

Reply to Kb
Posted by: vera | 2011/01/06

Yea...my sister is right u r OKAY...AND IF U LIKE. PORN THEN THAT IZ OKAY!U R. NOT A SEX FREAK AND IF U. R THEN O WELL. OK AT LESBIAN. -|- ALL DA TIME!I SUK. ALL. THE TIME!SO...U R ALL RIGHT

Reply to vera
Posted by: sexy lexi | 2011/01/06

Sweetheart u r okay.i am not sure how bad these idiots r hurti your feelings but u r fine

Reply to sexy lexi
Posted by: Aha | 2010/12/21

How can masturbating once a day interfere? I do 3-5 times/day and have sex 4 times/week.

Reply to Aha
Posted by: enzo | 2010/12/15

jelly the guy askd 4 a honest answer and every1 else gave it to him........if u didnt wana honest opinion you should not have asked in the 1st place....
your behaviour is not normal dude, u need to go to a wankers rehab o sumtin.
some times the response you would get are negative and positive ..just deal with it.

Reply to enzo
Posted by: jelly | 2010/12/15

Holmes you are not a freak, or any other words these clowns can think of calling you, but, you have a problem. The moment sex is taking up all of your day and your thinking , you must seek profesional help.But you must stop looking at porn the whole day, try very hard to do that.Just think what will happen if your mannager found out or you will loose your job, money wise and all that will come with it. Try and pull yourself together.

Reply to jelly

Bee-bee,

How can you stand up for the guy?

He''s asking a question ''Am I a sex freak?'', and we are giving him our honest answers!

Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/15

I''m not sure why you mention the size of your penis but you certainly some counselling as your porn fetish appears to be over the top.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bee-bee | 2010/12/15

Com''on guys!!! what is with the judging? wow... Holmes is telling us about his problem and all you can do is judge.

Reply to Bee-bee
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/15

I think you should seek some counselling

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Joe | 2010/12/15

Dude you need Dr Phil.

Reply to Joe