Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2009-11-30

AM I a sex addict?

Hi everyone

I' m a male in my late 20' s who suspects that I might be a sex addict.

My sex drive has always been high but it' s gotten to a point where I feel I need to have sex at least twice a day. My partner can' t seem to keep up anymore and although she does try, I now find myself masturbating to adult movies whenever she' s not around. I' m not the promiscious type at all but I' m even considering finding another female " sex buddy"  to help satisfy my needs.

Is there anywhere I can find help? Are there other sex addicts that could offer any advice on how to deal with the urges I have?

I' d real appreciate responses.

Thanks! Daniel

DAniel you are quite normal and twice per day is really not unusual - remember that men want sex much more often than women - so dont put too much stress on her - otherwise it becomes a chore for her- masturbate instead

2
Posted by: Phil | 2009-11-30

To be honest, twice a day is quite normal?

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-11-30

Reply to Sexologist