Question
Posted by: truth hurts | 2010/06/09

am i a bad chick??

Hi, i have a bf of 3years. i love him so much, and we have been talking about getting married. we hardly spent time together, he works until very late sometimes and he can''t see me. i recently met this guy at the music studio, i found this guys so attractive, i can''t get him of my mind each day, each second, and he wants to date me, i told him i have a bf, he said he doesn''t have a problem as long as i''m interested in him, does this makes me a bad girl, is it wrong.

Being loved doesn't mean one needs to receive constant atention and praise - and a spouse who works hard to create a better future for you both is a greater prize than most people find.
If you really love your bf so much, why have you allowed yourself to become so obsessed with this other guy. YOu find him "so attractive" - what's that mean - sexually ? Or he's pretty and you look good together ?
He doesn't care about your bf - you think that's a good thing ? You now know how faithful he will be to you when someone even more accomodating turns up for him.
Right or wrong is an issue you need to decide in your heart - but what you are thinking of is indeed cheating, and seriously unfair to the guy you SAY you love. Love is shown in your choices and actions, not merely in words

5
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/10

Sounds me like this guy is looking for a bonk and then moving on ...... why is he not worried about your boyfriend otherwise !
We all get the hots for someone else at some stage but we just don''t act on it.You better forget about him quickly.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/06/10

When you''ve met the right person only you will know. If you say you love your boyfriend that much how come you still have room for others?

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: truth hurts | 2010/06/10

i hear you, what do you think i must do now that this is driving me crazy. i can''t think straight. when i don''t see him for long and not spent time with him, i go mad.

Reply to truth hurts
Posted by: Senior | 2010/06/10

Its wrong,Thats chaeating.Yes that makes you a bad girl.If you love him so much as you say dont take that road.

Reply to Senior