Question
Posted by: Angelique vd Merwe | 2010/01/14

Am I?

The last week I have been having uncontrollable outburst towards people I really love? I am permanently tired, worried and aggitated. I have done several online tests that suggest I have depression and anxiety? Do I need help and where do I find?

If I understand you, he tiredness, worry and agitation has been around for some time, it'd the outbursts of anger that have started more recently. You may well have developed depression with or without anxiety ( they quite often turn up together ) and need to see a shrink or at least a good GP for a proper assessment, and then a discussion of treatment options, which may include medication and CBT counselling

2

Posted by: Whena | 2010/01/14

Angelique, I suggest you start with a visit to your GP.There might be other causes of your physical symptoms and after a good proper examination he will be able to guide you

Reply to Whena