Question
Posted by: LAN | 2009/11/23

AM I

I took two pregnancy tests and both came out positive. My breast is producing a white watery discharge which looks like and taste like milk. Am i pregnant?

Hallo Lan
Yes, if the pregnancy tests show positive you probably are. You could make an appointment with your doctor for a prenatal examination and a sonar to determine how far you are.
dr Bets

4
Posted by: LAN | 2009/11/23

What' s the possibility of it only being hormonal changes. I' m 25.

Reply to LAN
Posted by: anxious | 2009/11/23

It does sound like it. If you feel you need more certainty go to your gp for confirmation tests or you could ask a lab if they would do these tests without going to a doctor.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Lee | 2009/11/23

Jy is as albei toetse positief gewys het.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Hallo Lan
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc