Am I?

I don' t know what' s wrong with me. I am always sick or sore.
I have been like this for years now.

I go for tests, I am told I am fine, yet these ailments persist. Am I am hypochondriac? Can I actually manifest all my symptoms in my head and the my physical body just follows on?

I bleed for 16 days at a time, cant sleep, loosing my hair, no sex drive, I am constantly exhausted. I take supplements, work out, eat well etc.

Yet my Dr says I am 100% healthy, how is that possible?

Hypochondriasis may be a posibil;ity, but I find the commonest cause for this sort of situation of multiple troubling symptoms and a sort of dep suspicion of one's body, is Depression. It is a vrillian amplifier of any symptom caused by anything else, and can thus magnify one's degree of suffering even from physicial ailments and problems that you'd normally hardly notice. It causes exhaustion, loss of libido and sleep problems, too. Arrange to see a good local consultant psychiatrist for a full assessment, and advice as to treating the Depression or whatever other problem he may identify. I would suggest he consider Cognitive-Bahviour Therapy ( CBT ) a highly effective method of counselling as well as possible medication. Much or all of this could be cleared up within months