Question
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-05

am a straight woman but fantacize about another woman

hey all, i have done it all, i am 30 and have reached my sexual peak. I have done MMF, FFM, FFMMM- and each time I see a naked woman with firm breasts - it''s just turns me on completely! Now i have this gf and we share the same fantacy but we are too close to get down on each other! so i need to find a girlfriend that i can get intimate with now and again - just imagine a double sided dildo - wow - mind blowing!!! where on earth do i start looking. I have a bf by the way and he satisfies me but i still want some VJJ....

this is a sexual health forum. unable to assist you with your question.

35
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-16

Thank you Abed - you have made my day, month - year!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: abcd | 2010-08-13

Izolde,

Just be yourself and enjoy getting yourself satisfied. I admire your honesty and your spunk. Most women wouldn''t even admit that they have such fantasies and I am sure many do.

Reply to abcd
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-11

you should see the smile on my face " woman wanna be" ! I''m a gorgeous woman, who does not have self esteem issues ok, beautiful in and out! live a healthy balanced life style! the only thing that''s different about me is that i do what i want with whomever i want! I live my dreams, i live my fantacies ok! i don''t bottle up and pretend to be a miss goodie two shoes! if i needed therapy, it would''ve meant that i have other issues that were bothering me and trust me i would deal with those accordingly!

It''s a shame that when a woman has an appetite for sex and experimenting with other things... it is automatically perceived as though she''s been raped, on drugs etc etc! I have never gone through any of those and yes, i have been in a monogomouse relationship!!!

You should start with loving yourself, accepting yourself then you''ll be able to love others! we live in a new era honey and women are liberated to do whatever they want! if this conflicts with your " personal beliefs" , religion, morals and whatever the hell you can think of, then keep it to yourself do not shove them down my throat! Do not judge me ok! You have your own issues to deal with, and i''d suggest you start Now before i loose my patience and temper with you! but because i''ve got my " shit"  together i will focus on other things and ignore your pathetic advise!

NB: I''m a woman as a woman can be honey - i''ve got it all and i do NOT need a validation stamp

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-10

Izolde, I got it wrong and I am sorry. Your post was clearly a cry for help. You see, I thought about everything you said, and I have come to the conclusion that you clearly have a damaged soul. I think you were sexually and physically abused and broken at some stage in your life. I think you have lost your self respect. And I think you feel very alone.

I think you currently truly believe that the only way people will like you and the only way you can make friends,is by openly offering your body for use by strangers. Why do I say this? You state that you " have done it all" , but you haven''t mentioned whether in all your 30 years you have had one meaningful relationship. Have you ever had one man or woman who really loved you for you? Has anyone ever asked you about your dreams, your thoughts?

If my sister or my friend got involved in unsafe sexual practices like you do,I would sit her down and ask her why she is acting in such an alarming way. I would tell her that she is loved and that she should respect herself more. Because you are,for all your sexual partners,not a person,but a thing to be used for lust. That is so sad. Why has nobody ever sat you down? Do you really have nobody who loves you?

I hope that you can see I am reaching out with empathy and that you will at least think about all i have written, and at least go see a counselor or call a help line. Maybe, just maybe you can turn your life around and find that one person (man or woman) who will love and respect you and who will make love to you and not just use your body.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Vidic | 2010-08-10

Thats all you can think of.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: RealMan | 2010-08-06

No need for insults Vidic, go get laid!

Reply to RealMan
Posted by: Vidic | 2010-08-06

Sexologist doesn''t have time for such crap! Can''t you see.....Ding Dong....Does it ring a bel now. Clearly not...Exactly what i thought.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-06

hwo did all this turn out be so nasty ... ai ai ai ......
Izonde ....you still an ok gal dont worry ...
will keep in touch ...

Reply to finchy
Posted by: RealMan | 2010-08-06

Clearly the sexologist has no problems with the post folks so i guess you''ll have to put up

Reply to RealMan
Posted by: Vidic | 2010-08-06

Izolde and Realman please grow up, this platform is clearly not meant for people like you, this platform is made for people who needs help about sexual issues, not people who are horny and looking partners

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-06

Thank you real man - i know woman probably fantacizes about me already but i understand that some day - she''ll come out of the closet!!! lol

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: RealMan | 2010-08-06

Look ladies with all due respect you dont get to dictate whats right/wrong. If moderator felt this wrong clearly he would pulled the post a long time ago.

Reply to RealMan
Posted by: girl | 2010-08-06

wow and you call yourself a real man. these posting are more for a dirty takk forum then this health sex forum..come on guys..hook up already and stop spreading your gross laundry around....keep it in the bedroom or private jeesh!!

Reply to girl
Posted by: RealMan | 2010-08-06

Just for the record Izolde i think you totally rock. Never mind some conservatives telling you how to express yourself. Its such a beautiful thing when women liberate themselves.
ANDi dont think the moderator is going to pull this post ..

Reply to RealMan
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-06

Don''t worry woman - you way too stuck up for my liking... life is an adventure my dear and don''t take yourself too serious, there''s nothing wow about you :O(

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-06

Never mistake class and integrity for anger, Izolde, you are not the type of woman I would ever hook up with. You are way too common.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2010-08-06

Don''t worry Women, I am sure admin will pull this post shortly as it''s totally out of line for this site

Reply to A man
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-06

Woman - why are you so angry at me - maybe we should hook up and i will as sure as hell tame you lol

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-06

What is your question Izolde? Because to me it sounds like you''re actually using this site as a pick up? It seems like you''ve tried everything you possibly can.. except thinking!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-06

Thanks for nothing vidic... this is a sexual related question! what did you want me to say? please help am oozing with yellow discharge? hell no, i''m fantacizing about a woman - that''s my issue and describing it just makes me horny ok?!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Vidic | 2010-08-06

Take this off line guys, we dont need this in the forum, this is not the teasing forum please. We are tired of this silly comments, " i''m too wet"  so what? Help yourself.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

LOL ... shame ... she got the same prob ... well lubed ... LOL ... or well so she says ...

Reply to finchy
Posted by: izolde | 2010-08-05

i cant continue man...i''m too wet....

Reply to izolde
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

wow ... this is killing me too ... (blush) ... ever travel ... perhaps you guys should hook up .......lol ... now imme curious ... wanna watch all this action ... wanna go offline or another forum ...

Reply to finchy
Posted by: izolde | 2010-08-05

am having a blast too... but can you imagine the 2 of us in a doggy position - and you just dip in my pus sy and then to hers while we are kissing away... or maybe your one finger in the other one''s pu ssy,,,, damn this is killing me now am wet - seriously

Reply to izolde
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

LOL ... oh Izolde ..you are indeed cracking me up ere and at the same time making me mind work overtime aswell . and you way too maughty to be chatting like this .. but i like your thinking ... you just as naughty as hell as my friend ....who knws you gals will have a ball ...she just as graphic as you .. lol sometime i wonder if she does this to entice me to join her .... i dunno .. dont wanna ruin the connection we have been buddies since we were knee high

Reply to finchy
Posted by: ayoyo | 2010-08-05

you go gal....

Reply to ayoyo
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-05

lolest Finch... i mean when can give each other big O''s again and again and again... we won''t have to wait for the " dildo"  to be hard enough for us to start all over again....kissing with champagne in our mouths, bright red lipstick and our boobs touching each other.... Finch.... i need to stop this....or maybe invite a dude to join us occasionally!!!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

LOL ... now you making laugh loud here ... you definitely sound like her now ... her fave words .. imagine this ... then she paints a scanario ... and you can only imagine how she teases the living daylights outta me ... LOL ...dont worry Izolde ...you normal .....

Reply to finchy
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-05

wow, i''m glad to learn that i''m not a weirdo, i definitely want to do it with a girl in the shower, lots of bubbles....and get the longest dildo ever....i just imagine kissing her soft lips....

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

oops ... damn !!! ... she ''s in cpt ....any how , i can realted to your dilema ..cos she often tells me her inner most thoughts .. we have that connection ....but thanks any way

Reply to finchy
Posted by: izolde | 2010-08-05

Am in Sandton - joburg

Reply to izolde
Posted by: finchy | 2010-08-05

hey gal where are you ... i have friend in the same situation ....

Reply to finchy
Posted by: gobsmacked | 2010-08-05

wow girl...you certainly have done it all!!!!

Reply to gobsmacked
Posted by: Ayoba | 2010-08-05

My goodiness.....

Reply to Ayoba