Question
Posted by: Jody | 2008/10/13

Alzam Overdose

A friend of mine passed away according to the Death Certificate of Myocardial Infaction he ws 45 and he died in his sleep when I got to his body, I saw an emplty container of Alzamm next to his bed, what I could work out, there could have been approximately 40 tablets 0.5mg left in the container. I'  m very puzzled as I immediately thought he took an overdose and that caused his death. I pray that was not the case, but it still stays in the back of my mind.

Dear Jody
If they did a post mortem examination they usually draw blood and test for drugs. If they did not do it, you can ask for a post mortem if you think that there may be other than normal causes for the death.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/08

Would an alzam overdose of 40 X 0.5. Mg tablets be fatal?