Question
Posted by: D | 2010-01-15

alzam

Hi Doc. I take 0.5mg adco alzam whenever I need it which might be every 3 or 4 days or when I am really stressed and can' t breathe. Is this a problem? Thanks.

Someone's fond of Adco ! Alzam is one of a family of sedative tranquillizers, OK to take in the short-term to help with panic or severe anxiety - the benefits of the antidepressant like Mirteron should start to kick in and reduce the need for the Alzam. Dependency problem can arise in some people taking them daily for 2 months or more. On occsional use this isn't generally a problem. CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviopur Therapy ) is a highly effective counselling method which can teach you to control such symptoms rather well eventually without meds

10
Posted by: Monique Amy | 2016-07-22

I just wanted some help, im at the moment on Yelate 60 Duloxetine. Can I also be on Adco-Alzam. Im a little bit worried... Im 24 have 2 beutyfull kids (2) & (3) and an awesome husband. And I don't want to feel the way that I do...

Reply to Monique Amy
Posted by: Monique Amy | 2016-07-22

Reply to Monique Amy

I have been to hospital with depression , I was discharged last week , back to work on Monday I feel stressed , why?

Posted by: Des | 2014-08-05

Hi Dr, I am crying morning noon and night. I am extremely irritated and I can not cope with my life. I feel like I felt just after my husband died nine years ago, (also a medical doctor). I don't know why I cry. Is this what depression feels like and can I use Alzam for this condition.

Reply to Des
Posted by: black | 2013-11-30

Can one overdose on adco alzam .50?

Reply to black
Posted by: H Young | 2010-04-10

This medication was prescribed by my mother in law''s dr. I would like to know what side effects may occur?

Kind regards

Reply to H Young
Posted by: AllisterV | 2010-02-20

Hi there,

I have increased 0.5 from 1 to 2.day

Is this ok?
Does this medication result on weight loss?

Many thanks

Reply to AllisterV
Posted by: D | 2010-01-15

Sorry Doc, Im on adco mirteron as well - 30 mg every night. Thanks.

Reply to D

Reply to cybershrink | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Monique | 2016-07-22