Question
Posted by: thami | 2010/02/09

Always Wet

Hi, i' m 30yrs old and my boyfriend is 27yrs old.We only have sex once maybe after 3 or 4 months and i asked him why he said he doesn' t have interest because everytime when we have sex i' m always wet, so he said i must stop drinking Coke. I need to know is it true what he' s saying about coke? Pls help me

THIS IS A MYTH!

You need to ensure your boyfriend that becoming 'wet' during sex is natural and important. it means that you are aroused and lubricated (being lubricated ensures that you will not sustain friction during sex which creates an unpleasant and painful experience).

please view www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info

7
Posted by: klippies sales team | 2010/02/22

the cure for this is to drink 3 times as much klippies as you do coke ie  340 ml coke can = 1020ml klippies immediatley after the coke

Reply to klippies sales team
Posted by: maxine | 2010/02/13

i read in an issue of marie claire that in the black culture being dryer is a sign of being more of a virgin in this artical woman were putting chemicals in their vagina to dry them out which is crazy.. wet = your man is doing a great job at turning you on! i think he needs to respect the way your body works or he needs to hit the road! My boyfriend loves sex when i' m more lubricated otherwise one of us get sore and don' t enjoy it as much as the other!

Reply to maxine
Posted by: Casper | 2010/02/10

What are you still doing with this guy? Clearly he does not respect you or want to blame you for his issues.
Get someone that will enjoy your body with you.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/09

Please realise that " dry sex"  is an incredibly unhealthy thing! When you are turned on, you will be wet. And the wetter you are, the more turned on you are. The coke story is just an urban myth. If your man can' t understand how your body works, my suggestion is to not let him come near it.

Reply to Woman

The coke story is bull...
He is teh one with the problem..

Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/09

What absolute rubbish,how can Coke do this to you ! Your boyfriend should be over the moon that you are so wet,it turns most men on.
I think he has other problems and looking for an excuse.There is NOTHING wrong with you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/09

THIS IS A MYTH!

Reply to sexologist