Posted by: KL | 2009-03-03

Always tired these days...

Over the past few months, I' ve noticed that I' ve become more and more tired. This has reached the point where I need redbull just to make sure I stay awake when I' m driving - because I often nod off at robots and find it really difficult to stay awake while driving - especially late at night. Plus, Redbull barely works because it takes about three to keep me awake for the drive home, after which I hit my bed and have no issues falling asleep in less than 2 minutes. I fall asleep whenever I just relax just a little bit. Any advice please?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a strong indicator that the quality of your sleep has become a problem. This could have potentially serious medical complications, apart from the risk of falling asleep at the wheel. It is important that you get referred to a doctor who understands sleep. He will probably want to test you for sleep problems, and then the condition can usually be very effectively treated.