Question
Posted by: ml | 2009/11/10

always tired but cant sleep

hi.i' m 25yrs old and i' m constantly tired.it is an absolute battle getting up in the morning for work.and then i' m tired during the day as well. i' ve tried working out a sleeping pattern but i cannot seem to get into one.the problem is that i cannot sleep at night.i' ll get into bed by 9pm and then i simply cant sleep.this is really unhealthy and not to mention tiring.please help..what can i do.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You clearly need some help. I would suggest you get referred to a sleep doctor, who will be able to help you. Sleeping pills, by the way, are not likely to be of much good.

2
Posted by: Brit | 2009/11/11

Hi i know exactly how u feel i have the same problem, only thing that i fall into deep sleep and then in the very early hours i wake up and start rolling around, then when i have to then get up its a struggle.. good luck.

Reply to Brit
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/11/11

Reply to Sleep expert