Posted by: ann | 2011-10-08

always tired

Morning Doc

I am always tired even though i get a goods night sleep, whether i go to bed @ 8 or 10 i cannot seem to wake up in the mornings and throughout the day i feel drained.
My baby who is a year sleeps most nights through and if he does wake up i only need to put his dummy back into his mouth and he''s asleep again, so my sleep is not drastically disturbed.

What can be causing tis lethargy.

There are a multitude of reasons for fatigue and you will have to consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests. It can be something like diabetes, hypothyroidism, anemia, electrolyte disturbances etc. I also suggest that you consult a psychiatrist, as it is also possible that you have a mild form of post partum depression, causing your symptoms.