Question
Posted by: PVS | 2011-01-31

Always Tired!

Good day Doc, I have a very big problem I am always tired I sleep almost 10 hours a night but stil I wake up and it feels like I did not even sleep at all. I find myself almost sleeping the entire weekend and still im tired I can''t go onlike this i use energy drinks to stay awake and they dont even seem to work anymore and I am only 23 years old. What can my problem be and how can I resolve this. Thanks

Hallo PVS
first step is to get a full medical checkup to exclude iron deficiency, anemia, thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, depression, sleep disorders or other medical causes. Energy drinks usually contain very high levels of caffeine that can caused disrupted and unrefreshing sleep, so this is something that you should try to wean yourself off of.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-01-31

Hallo PVS